At Reverend by Request, we do our best to make sure that every detail of your wedding ceremony meets your expectations. In order to best meet your needs on this special day, we have 3 different package options available for you to choose from. Each one is designed to meet your individual needs and help you to create the wedding of your dreams.
We offer three fully customizable packages so that each couple can choose what works best for them. Each wedding package can be tailored specifically to meet any needs. Every married couple receives a keepsake certificate to remember your special day. In addition, we file the Wedding License in the County that you were Married in.
This is one of our most popular packages and you can choose the tone for your ceremony as well as the length of time. You will have the opportunity to choose from several choices that we offer in order to personalize your Wedding Ceremony.
This package includes:
- Additional ceremonies such as the Lighting of the Unity Candle, the Wedding Sand Ceremony, or the Presentation of Roses
- You can also choose one or two of your honored guests to perform a reading at your ceremony
*Please Note:This package does not include the Rehearsal Hour, but it may be included for an additional fee
Chosen by about 20% of our clients, the Ceremony is about 25 minutes. The length of time of the ceremony depends on which additional traditions you may wish to include. This is the package for you if you want a Christian Ceremony that includes Communion for the two of you, but does not include a full Mass.
You may also choose our Package 2 if you wish to include a Tradition from your Heritage like:
- The Lasso and 13 Coins (Las Arras) Ceremonies
- Sugar and or Honey Ceremonies
- Jumping the Broom Ceremony
- Handfasting Ceremony
This package includes everything in Package 1 in addition to adding some or all of the following:
- Religious Service and Communion for the Bride and Groom
- Additional readers with some personal information about the couple announced by either the minister, friend or a family member
- Personalized and customized vows to each other. In order to do this we will need to meet personally at our office.
- A completely customized wedding “script” will be created for you, with all of the special choices included you will be able to use at your rehearsal.
*Please Note: A Rehearsal with the Minister attending is not included in this Package, but if you would prefer that your Minister does attend, an additional fee will be added to the quoted fee. If you choose to include the Minister at the Rehearsal, he will schedule an hour of time for your Rehearsal to orchestrate the event with all parties included
Package 3 has developed out of our client’s request for a more complete Christian Ceremony that resembles a Catholic Mass. This ceremony is usually about 45 minutes to an hour in length.
This package includes everything in Package 2 and more.
- The biggest addition to this package is the inclusion of two Officiants (a Celebrant and a co-Celebrant). They work together to give you and your guests the Cathedral Style Wedding that you have dreamed of at the location of your choice
- Many additional touches can be included, including two tall standing hurricane style candlesticks, a 5-foot table that will be draped in appropriate material and used as the Altar (unless other arrangements are supplied)
- You will also have the option of offering communion to your Bridal Party and guests
- Plus many other glorious touches that will give your Wedding the Religious feeling that truly represents the two of you. It usually takes about 8+ hours on our part to prepare for a full-service wedding of this level.
Your Minister will attend your Wedding Rehearsal, and orchestrate the flow of the ceremony to all who will be partaking in the glorious event.
*Please Note: Due to the busy schedules of our Ministers, your Rehearsal may need to be scheduled at a time that isn’t considered Peak Time. Peak Time is considered anytime from Friday starting at 1:00pm thru all day Saturday